Call For Papers
World Business Research Conference
DATE: 11-13 June, 2015
Venue: Hotel Novotel Xin Qiao, Beijing, China
Deadline: Submission 4 May, 2015 and Registration: 25 May, 2015
Papers related to all broad areas of Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics, Management, Marketing, Business Law, Business Ethics, Business Educations, e-business and Social Sciences are invited for the above international conference which is expected to be attended by the authors from nearly forty countries. People without papers and who are university academics can also participate in this conference. This conference is organised and sponsored by World Business Institute of Australia and 5 internationally peer reviewed journals listed by Cabell’s Directory, EBSCO, Ulrich of USA and ABDC of Australia.
Manuscript Submission and Review Outcome Notification:
Please submit full papers and/or abstracts by 4 May 2015 (please note you can submit papers anytime before this deadline). Please format your abstract and/or full paper by following the manuscript submission guidelines. To submit paper, please email the paper directly to email address: email@example.com. Please ensure the paper includes the paper title, author name(s), affiliation(s). The outcome of the double blind review of the submissions will be provided within 10 working days.
Publication Opportunity, Awards, Feedings and Registration Fees
- Outstanding papers will be considered for publication in the following international peer reviewed and indexed (Cabell, Ulrich, ERA etc) journals with ISSN: Journal of Business and Policy Research, World Journal of Management, Global Economy and Finance Journal, International Review of Business Research Papers, Global Review of Accounting and Finance. However quality papers will be considered for World Journal of Social Science and World Review of Business Research, subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable submission fees. Publication takes between 6 – 9 months from end date of conference.
- Best Paper Award announced in each track and will be published in any of the above journals and a certificate will be issued to the winners as well as a WBI Fellowship entitling them to discounts on future conferences.
- Written Review report will be
- to assist you to improve the paper (unlike other conferences)
- Publication in refereed conference proceedings (online) with ISBN via a separate website, namely, www.wbiworldconpro.com which also contains proceedings of previous conferences and efforts will be made to publish via google scholar. Conference proceedings is linked to Google Scholar
- Basic registration fee is US$ 400 which includes break foods and buffet lunch for 2 days, printed copy of the program, printed certificates of attendance, and written feedback after the conference
You are also welcome to volunteer to participate as discussants, session chairs, reviewers and members of the program committee.
Please click on the links provided on the website for further information.
Send your paper to: Ms. Nuha Jahan via emails firstname.lastname@example.org
SCIENTIFIC AND REVIEW COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Prof. Dr. Sarath Nonis, Arkansan State University, USA
Prof. Abdulaziz Alwathainany, York University, Canada
Prof. Stuart Orr, Deakin University, Australia
Prof. James Michael Haley, Point Part University, USA
Prof. Chien-Huang Lin, National Central University, Taiwan
Prof. Nek Kamal Yunus, Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia
Prof. Yasuo Hoshino, Aichi University and University of Tsukuba, Japan
Prof. Peiter Nel, Unitec, New Zealand
Prof. Ravi Kiran, Thapar University, India
Prof. Dr. Peter Yannopoulos, Brock University, Canada
Prof. Saud Chowdhury, Trent University, Canada
Asso.Prof. Dr. Nattavud Pimppa, RMIT University, Australia
Asso Prof. Dr. George L. Ye, Saint Mary’s University, Canada
Asso.Prof. Dr. Chunhui Liu, University of Winnipeg, Canada
Asso. Prof. Dr. Mohhidin Othman, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Asso. Prof. Dr. Hassan Said, Austin Peay State University, USA
Asso. Prof. Dr. Mohiddin Othman, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Asso. Prof. Dr. Bashar Malkawi, University of Sharjah, UAE
Asso .Prof. Dr. Linag Song, Michigan Technological University, USA
Asso. Prof.Dr. Elena Stavrova, South-West University, Bulgaria
Asso. Prof. Dr. Pbavakaran Sellamuthu, Universidad Del Norte, Columbia
Dr. George Chen, University of New England, Australia
Dr. Rina Adi Kristianti, Tarumanagara University, Indonesia
Dr. Jamie Halsall, University of Huddersfield, UK
Dr. Azer Dilanchiev, International Black Sea University, Georgia
Dr. Teresa Kaminska, University of Gdansk, Poland
Dr. Andries Du Plessis, Unitec, New Zealand
Professor Ming-Chang Cheng, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan