Call For Papers
10th Global Business and Social Science Research Conference
DATE: 23 – 24 June, 2014
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Beijing, China
Submission Deadline: 16 May, 2014
Registration Deadline: 6 June, 2014
Papers related to all areas of Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics, Management, Marketing, Business Law, Business Ethics, Business Educations, e-business and Social Sciences are invited for the above international conference which is expected to be attended by the authors from nearly forty countries. People without papers and who are university academics can also participate in this conference. This conference is organised and sponsored by World Business Institute and 5 internationally peer reviewed journals listed by Cabell’s Directory, EBSCO, Ulrich of USA and ERA, ABDC of Australia.
SUMBISSION and Review Guidelines
Please submit full papers and/or abstracts by 16 May (please note you can submit papers anytime before this deadline). To submit paper, please click on “Submit Paper” Link in the website and fill in the form, attach your paper and click submit. You can submit full paper or abstract which will be blind reviewed. The notice relating to acceptance of abstract and/or full paper will be provided within 2 weeks after we receive them. Please see the submission guidelines.
Conference Theme, Benefits and Publication Opportunity:
The theme of the conference is: Strands of Development. It provides following benefits.
- Quality papers will be considered for publication in the following international peer reviewed and indexed (Cabell, Ulrich, ERA etc) journals with ISSN: Journal of Business and Policy Research. World Journal of Management, Global Economy and Finance Journal, International Review of Business Research Papers, Global Review of Accounting and Finance. However quality papers will be considered for World Journal of Social Science and World Review of Business Research, subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable submission fees. Publication takes 6 – 9 months from end date of conference.
- Best Paper Award announced in each track and will be published in any of the above journals and a certificate will be issued to the winners as well as a WBI Fellowship entitling them to discounts on future conferences.
- Written Review report to assist you to improve the paper (unlike other conferences)
- Publication in refereed conference proceedings (online) with ISBN via a separate website, namely, www.wbiworldconpro.com which also contains proceedings of previous conferences and efforts will be made to publish via google scholar.
- Day-long feedings including buffet lunch
You are also welcome to volunteer to participate as discussants, session chairs, reviewers and members of the program committee.
Please click on the links provided on the website for further information.
Send your paper to: Ms. Nuha Jahan via emails firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Ming-Chang Cheng, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan